.REALTOR Top Level Domain. Sign up for your priority notice before December 31, 2013!!
The National Association of REALTORS announced the launch of their awareness campaign for the NEW .REALTOR top level domain at the 2013 REALTORS® Conference & Expo in San Francisco. The campaign will bring awareness to the .REALTOR domain, showcase its benefits to members and encourage them to sign-up now to receive advance notification to claim their domain as soon as it becomes available.
Members can sign-up now at www.SignUpForDotREALTOR.com to receive advance email notification for priority registration of their .REALTOR domain(s) one day prior to general release.
To be eligible to participate and receive advance notification, you must sign-up before Dec. 31, 2013.
- In 2011, NAR applied with ICANN to operate a new branded .REALTOR top level domain (TLD). Soon hundreds of new domains will be available on the Internet, but only .REALTOR means the trusted source in real estate.
- The goal of .REALTOR is to create a name space where home buyers, sellers and investors can go to find the most credible, trusted real estate information, resources and professional services on-line -- and ensure they are working with a REALTOR®.
- Only members of the National Association of REALTORS® and the Canadian Real Estate Association can call themselves REALTORS®, and
- only REALTORS® will be allowed to use the .REALTOR domain in connection with their name.
- Domains will also be made available to state and local REALTOR® associations; association multiple listing services; affiliated institutes, societies and councils; and other NAR-approved licensees.
- NAR will provide the first 500,000 members who register with a FREE one-year license for a .REALTOR domain.